Thursday, June 24, 2010

Red, Red Wine


So I definitely thought that my social life was going to end when I moved to the.... gasp... Suburbs. I was so used to the inner loop life- museums at my beck and call, fabulous restaurants and bars at every turn.. that the thought of moving to Spring, TX was definitely an idea I had to get used to... and fast. I was convinced I would be in rollers with 5 children by August. :) Dramatic, yes. Would you be scared to?? Ummm yes. :)


Well that all changed when my friend Lori took me out to Brix wine bar last night.. The place is gorgeous. The wine is deelish (and cheap at happy hour). The veggie flatbread we had was to die for. I loved everything about it. It is in this cute little center called VIntage Park (think Highland Village before it blew up).
So turns out, I may like Spring after all. :)
Have a great Thursday!
xoxo,
Kelley


No comments:

Post a Comment