Thursday, July 1, 2010

Baby Emma & Some time with my Mister :)

How cute is he??? The Mister and I took a few quick pics in Discovery Green this past weekend en route to the Ballet (is he a keeper or what?) Side note- I am down 10 pounds here and he is down 5. :) We had so much fun that night.. went out to Damian's Italian restaurant beforehand, split a bottle of red and went over to the ballet. I LOVED it. We say the Wayward Daughter, a ballet that in all my years going I have never seen. The costumes were great and it was funny too~ good since that is about the only thing that could hold the hubby's interest. :) But he is such a trooper for coming and doing things I really love to do. (Don't worry ladies- I made it up to him with a 2 hour.. yes you read that correct.. trip to the Sears tool department). At least he got wine on his outing. :)

HOT husband with some type of power tool :)

Then on Sunday my mom and I hosted a baby shower for my precious friend Jaime who is due with her first baby girl in August. She is so cute! The future mom HATES pink so my mom and I had to get creative by decorating with all yellows and greens.

My mom, Jaime and I
Welcome sign I made for Emma

Pretty, pretty flowers all over :)

I used lemon and limes at the base of this one to add to the color scheme


Her precious cake.. the shower was jungle-themed

After we got finished with the shower the hubs and I took in a comedy show with my good friend Lori to round out the weekend. It was hilarious! Jonathan had never been to this particular comedy club and was tad wary about it but it turned out to be great. We had a few drinks (vodka water with limes (hey we are watching our weight:)) and took some pics with the comedians. They were so good! I will definitely be back!


Hope everyone had a great weekend. This is my first full week off of teaching so I am enjoying getting to rest, workout, tan and prepare homeade dishes every night for my man (oops!:))

xoxo,


Kelley :)

No comments:

Post a Comment