Friday, June 18, 2010

Jiggly Parts....


Not too many jiggly parts now!! :)


Weight loss update:

SO things are going GREAT with my new healthy lifestyle. I know the last time I chatted about it I was very candid about my need/want to drop some serious poundage. Well... it is definitely happening. For the last month and a half I have been on my Coble plan :) (visit www.kacicoble.com) I have lost almost 10 pounds. 10 pounds in 6 weeks.... umm yes I'll take it! My arms feel firmer, my abs are tighter and my booty is looking smaller. :) It is all good! I am so amazed to see that this has happened! Oh and I have NEVER given up beer or the occasional beef fajita either! This stuff works!!!

THe husband has been such a sweetheart.... trying to eat healthy too to support me but the workouts= not for him. we took a bike ride and less than a mile into it he is like, "Babe, I will leave the working out to you. Not for me. " lol. He is so funny but he works a ton outside so I guess that is like a workout too.

So now that I have seen this progression I am going for it even harder. I may try to be even smaller than I was in college... who knows? I know my body will adapt to where it wants to be naturally and I am just letting it happen.

What weight loss strategies have you tried lately??

Have a great weekend... I will be having a few beers for everyone :)

Kelley

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the weight loss!! That is fantastic!! Keep up the good work! :o)

    ReplyDelete