Sunday, May 9, 2010

Hello Blogging World! (what the hell am I thinking?)

So here's the truth......







So I decided before Jonathan and I got married that I wanted to start a blog. Not one of those really boring, say-everything-I-did-even-when-all-I-did-was-order-pizza ones, but a real good one. Something thought provoking that let people know I was a serious wife, daughter, Martha Stewart-in-training, teacher, etc. Something that would convey meaning, something that would inspire, something that people would remember. However as I embark on my blogging "career" (as many people who already blog told me it was) I find that I do not know what to write about. Rather, I suppose, that all the things I thought were not important- those day to day chats with friends and family, the runs to the grocery store, the impromptu date nights and everything in between really ARE the most important part of my life. Those day to day activities comprise the memories I share with my closest friends, my family, my pets and my husband. So dang it, why can't that be interesting in and of itself? This blog will be my attempt to keep our family and friends around the world informed of our life, but also with a great dose of our thoughts, insights, struggles, accomplishments, advice, etc. sprinkled in between.








We hope you enjoy the blogs to come and let us know when you come by so we can check out your blog too....







The above pic are some of the real "boring" things in my life everyday... and I love every minute with them.

xoxoxo,

Kelley

2 comments:

  1. hey Kelley!!! I hope youre doing well! Youre going to love blogging and I am officially your first follower!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you too! Love your blog~ I am not a follower of you too! :)

    ReplyDelete